Eunah Kim graduated last year from the School of Visual Arts, New York with a notable portfolio. Since then she has gone on to intern at Pentagram New York and now freelances there.
Pictured is How’s it going?, a set of rulers that measure astonishment, sadness and happiness.
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Friday Mixtape: Robbie Simon's mix for a party at 9am, with no end in sight
- Jack Davison captures the “progress of time” for Noon magazine
- Kyung Me’s detailed series tells the tale of a cat struggling with identity
- Dressed in Black: the resolute book covers of the Spektrum series
- Dima Shriyeav’s textured poster designs incorporate hand-drawn and digital elements
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s