Antony Gormley’s life sized figures are back, and this time the pathways and sidewalks of Madison Square Park as well as the rooftops of New York’s vibrant Flatiron District are the location.
Originally created for London’s Hayward Gallery as part of the Blind Light exhibition in 2007, Event Horizon will see twenty-seven fibreglass and four cast iron figures populate Manhattan from 26 March to 15 August this year. The Event Horizon Wordpress linked below has more information and images.
- Bright, beautiful and of-the-moment portraits shot in Tijuana by Jake Michael
- Cool, contemporary identity for Crown hat-makers by Studio Moross
- LA courtroom illustrations from cases including OJ Simpson and Snoop Dogg in new monograph
- Ronni Campana's photographic collection of badly repaired cars
- Founder and editor-in-chief of Intern Magazine Alec Dudson shares his favourite books
- British Values: a new zine celebrating stories from immigrant communities in the UK
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)