Where is the only place this weekend you’ll find a beautifully designed cookbook, a T-shirt that transforms you into a bear, a couple of magazines and a cultural newspaper? Easy, our weekly Things review.
Great British Food By Cass Titcombe, Patrick Clayton-Malone and Dominic Lake, Published by Random House, designed by Hudson-Powell
Smiths Issue 2 Edited by Zeke Morgan
Fantastic, in-depth newspaper from the nice folk at the Goldsmith’s students union.
Man Bear T-Shirt By Louise Naunton Morgan
Want to look like a bear? Look no further, Louise can help.
Little White Lies Published and designed by The Church of London
Enoletnica Year Book By Mina Fina and Sasa Kerkos
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Workwear: animator Paul Layzell on sports and nostalgia in his style
- Promoting academia with zig-zags, giant facial features and old trash: a masterclass from designer Nejc Prah
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Lukas Ackermann’s playfully abstract identity for new Zurich culture hub
- Things! The finest bits and bobs we were sent in September
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here