Where is the only place this weekend you’ll find a beautifully designed cookbook, a T-shirt that transforms you into a bear, a couple of magazines and a cultural newspaper? Easy, our weekly Things review.
Great British Food By Cass Titcombe, Patrick Clayton-Malone and Dominic Lake, Published by Random House, designed by Hudson-Powell
Smiths Issue 2 Edited by Zeke Morgan
Fantastic, in-depth newspaper from the nice folk at the Goldsmith’s students union.
Man Bear T-Shirt By Louise Naunton Morgan
Want to look like a bear? Look no further, Louise can help.
Little White Lies Published and designed by The Church of London
Enoletnica Year Book By Mina Fina and Sasa Kerkos
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Stina Löfgren’s instructional illustrations for practical lunges
- Scandinavian aesthetics and do-right design approach: the brand values of Nudie Jeans
- A beautiful portrait of the communities, theatre and blingy pants of South Yorkshire wrestling
- Back to basics with Davide Di Gennaro’s symbol-heavy design workshop identity
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Anthony Burrill on starting out and staying focussed
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs