Where is the only place this weekend you’ll find a beautifully designed cookbook, a T-shirt that transforms you into a bear, a couple of magazines and a cultural newspaper? Easy, our weekly Things review.
Great British Food By Cass Titcombe, Patrick Clayton-Malone and Dominic Lake, Published by Random House, designed by Hudson-Powell
Smiths Issue 2 Edited by Zeke Morgan
Fantastic, in-depth newspaper from the nice folk at the Goldsmith’s students union.
Man Bear T-Shirt By Louise Naunton Morgan
Want to look like a bear? Look no further, Louise can help.
Little White Lies Published and designed by The Church of London
Enoletnica Year Book By Mina Fina and Sasa Kerkos
- Thomas Prior captures a Mexican festival involving exploding sledgehammers
- The misty-eyed and delicate pencil marks of Lee Kyutae
- Build’s brand identity for product design brand Plæy mirrors its playful and modular designs
- David Bailey's photographs of NW1, republished and exhibited for the first time
- Studio Mut creates a catalogue for Italian art prize that celebrates up-and-coming artists
- A forward-minded retrospective: behind the design of the massive Cedric Price monograph
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich