Where is the only place this weekend you’ll find a beautifully designed cookbook, a T-shirt that transforms you into a bear, a couple of magazines and a cultural newspaper? Easy, our weekly Things review.
Great British Food By Cass Titcombe, Patrick Clayton-Malone and Dominic Lake, Published by Random House, designed by Hudson-Powell
Smiths Issue 2 Edited by Zeke Morgan
Fantastic, in-depth newspaper from the nice folk at the Goldsmith’s students union.
Man Bear T-Shirt By Louise Naunton Morgan
Want to look like a bear? Look no further, Louise can help.
Little White Lies Published and designed by The Church of London
Enoletnica Year Book By Mina Fina and Sasa Kerkos
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli