Where is the only place this weekend you’ll find a beautifully designed cookbook, a T-shirt that transforms you into a bear, a couple of magazines and a cultural newspaper? Easy, our weekly Things review.
Great British Food By Cass Titcombe, Patrick Clayton-Malone and Dominic Lake, Published by Random House, designed by Hudson-Powell
Smiths Issue 2 Edited by Zeke Morgan
Fantastic, in-depth newspaper from the nice folk at the Goldsmith’s students union.
Man Bear T-Shirt By Louise Naunton Morgan
Want to look like a bear? Look no further, Louise can help.
Little White Lies Published and designed by The Church of London
Enoletnica Year Book By Mina Fina and Sasa Kerkos
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Kent Andreason's globetrotting adventures documented through nuanced observations
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August