Incredible work from Chicago based sculptor Willy Chyr. The combination of a degree in Physics and a degree in Economics alongside some time spent with Le Vorris & Vox Circus where he learned how to twist balloons has resulted in a series of stunning inflated sculptures.
Balluminescence (pictured), was an interactive installation commissioned by Science Chicago and created for the final signature event, LabFest! in Millennium Park, Chicago last year. The piece engaged participants in the process of creating art inspired by science.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books