Last Friday I popped into Push to see Issue #3 come off the press and today sees it bound ready to be delivered for the end of the week. As always we’ve updated a few images on our flickr and we’ll continue to do so this week.
We’ve also got some exciting news regarding a launch exhibition that we will release full details of on Thursday. Anyone still keen to get their hands on an exclusive print by Parra have until next Wednesday (31 March) to pre-order, for more information including the full line-up check out the publication page.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity