Last Friday I popped into Push to see Issue #3 come off the press and today sees it bound ready to be delivered for the end of the week. As always we’ve updated a few images on our flickr and we’ll continue to do so this week.
We’ve also got some exciting news regarding a launch exhibition that we will release full details of on Thursday. Anyone still keen to get their hands on an exclusive print by Parra have until next Wednesday (31 March) to pre-order, for more information including the full line-up check out the publication page.
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Jason Shulman captures entire movies in a single image
- Rebecca Chew adds handcrafts to Esquire Singapore’s art direction
- A sublime update of work from photography duo Scheltens & Abbenes
- Brand Union discusses the merits and pitfalls of the design process behind the Tokyo 2020 Olympics logo
- Baker and Alex Simpson’s film on the legacy of modernist architect Wells Coates
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery