Last Friday I popped into Push to see Issue #3 come off the press and today sees it bound ready to be delivered for the end of the week. As always we’ve updated a few images on our flickr and we’ll continue to do so this week.
We’ve also got some exciting news regarding a launch exhibition that we will release full details of on Thursday. Anyone still keen to get their hands on an exclusive print by Parra have until next Wednesday (31 March) to pre-order, for more information including the full line-up check out the publication page.
- New Adult Swim project from the bonkers people behind some sexy Craigslist animations
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Stina Löfgren’s instructional illustrations for practical lunges
- Scandinavian aesthetics and do-right design approach: the brand values of Nudie Jeans
- A beautiful portrait of the communities, theatre and blingy pants of South Yorkshire wrestling
- Back to basics with Davide Di Gennaro’s symbol-heavy design workshop identity
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Anthony Burrill on starting out and staying focussed
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs