Last Friday I popped into Push to see Issue #3 come off the press and today sees it bound ready to be delivered for the end of the week. As always we’ve updated a few images on our flickr and we’ll continue to do so this week.
We’ve also got some exciting news regarding a launch exhibition that we will release full details of on Thursday. Anyone still keen to get their hands on an exclusive print by Parra have until next Wednesday (31 March) to pre-order, for more information including the full line-up check out the publication page.
- "Where’s my community?": Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- Jee-ook Choi conveys complex ideas using fine linework and muted colours
- Photographer Mehdi Lacoste on working with Actress
- French designer Victoire Coyon’s understated portfolio
- Unit Editions’ upcoming book on the unparalleled work of Paula Scher
- A creative composite of illustration: ten years of Christoph Ruckhäberle’s Lubok
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label