Last Friday I popped into Push to see Issue #3 come off the press and today sees it bound ready to be delivered for the end of the week. As always we’ve updated a few images on our flickr and we’ll continue to do so this week.
We’ve also got some exciting news regarding a launch exhibition that we will release full details of on Thursday. Anyone still keen to get their hands on an exclusive print by Parra have until next Wednesday (31 March) to pre-order, for more information including the full line-up check out the publication page.
- Making propaganda about propaganda: Metahaven’s new film considers fantasy and truth in internet culture
- The world’s largest Renoir collection is made accessible to all by filmmaker Phil Grabsky
- Ryan Peltier plays with scale in his neatly constructed space-themed illustrations
- First Dates for those who create: Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman talk dating and working (and both)
- Vogue celebrates 100 years of style at the National Portrait Gallery
- Superb designs by London studio Julia for the Whitechapel Gallery
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016