Great work from Berlin based designer Matthias Hübner including a number of books for German publisher gestalten including Tactile, Tangible and Fully Booked.
Pictured though is Das Prinzip ZRE the first catalogue of artist Thomas Bratzke, documenting the long-term project ZastReal Estate and published by Städtisches Kunstmuseum Spendhaus Reutlingen. The image shows a nice use of silver ink that can be seen closer on his website.
- Tomáš Kral’s nostalgic 3D short slapstick dragon slaying animation series
- Russia-based Max Litvinov's experimental animations are a delight
- More weird and wonderful work from Wonder Room
- Bruch creates a simple and type-based identity for Quer
- Intimacy, underwear and internet pop-ups in VLF Studio's slick redesign of Under the Influence
- A personal portrait of street life in Casablanca from photographer Yoriyas
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web