Great work from Berlin based designer Matthias Hübner including a number of books for German publisher gestalten including Tactile, Tangible and Fully Booked.
Pictured though is Das Prinzip ZRE the first catalogue of artist Thomas Bratzke, documenting the long-term project ZastReal Estate and published by Städtisches Kunstmuseum Spendhaus Reutlingen. The image shows a nice use of silver ink that can be seen closer on his website.
- Kyle Platts and Andy Baker's animation takes us on a kaleidoscopic trip through the park
- Casper Balslev shows ballerinas wielding AK-47s in his ad for the Royal Danish Theatre
- An unusual custom typeface and great layouts for new print mag Migrant
- Bold, minimal-leaning graphic design from hot new studio Vrints-Kolsteren
- Daniel Savage’s monochrome animation plays with geometry and space
- Waverly Labs launches an earpiece that translates languages in real time
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- Milton Glaser: we talk drawing, ethics, Shakespeare and Trump with the graphic design legend
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys
- Should designers specialise early, or have a “portfolio career”?