Great work from Berlin based designer Matthias Hübner including a number of books for German publisher gestalten including Tactile, Tangible and Fully Booked.
Pictured though is Das Prinzip ZRE the first catalogue of artist Thomas Bratzke, documenting the long-term project ZastReal Estate and published by Städtisches Kunstmuseum Spendhaus Reutlingen. The image shows a nice use of silver ink that can be seen closer on his website.
- Camelot’s typefaces bring both the contemporary and historical to the table
- Scott Newett’s eerily quiet, ethereal portraits of Chinese utopia
- Jade Schulz’s atmospheric and imaginative editorial illustrations
- Emiliano Granado’s new zine puts a fresh spin on Tour de France fandom
- The big cover up: Mathieu Tremblin's translations of graffiti
- Artist Howard Fonda captures the vibrancy of summer for Ace & Tate
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale