Thibaud Tissot and Yassin Baggar, the creatives behind Dynamo decribe it as a playground – “A structure to carry out self-commissioned projects in the editorial and typographical field, in collaboration with diverse people.” Both graduates from the School of Applied Arts La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland, the pair are now based in Berlin and the site showcases their own individual portfolios as well as the work done together.
Pictured is Thibaud’s cover series for the French schoolbook Canton of Neuchâtel.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016