Thibaud Tissot and Yassin Baggar, the creatives behind Dynamo decribe it as a playground – “A structure to carry out self-commissioned projects in the editorial and typographical field, in collaboration with diverse people.” Both graduates from the School of Applied Arts La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland, the pair are now based in Berlin and the site showcases their own individual portfolios as well as the work done together.
Pictured is Thibaud’s cover series for the French schoolbook Canton of Neuchâtel.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books