Thibaud Tissot and Yassin Baggar, the creatives behind Dynamo decribe it as a playground – “A structure to carry out self-commissioned projects in the editorial and typographical field, in collaboration with diverse people.” Both graduates from the School of Applied Arts La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland, the pair are now based in Berlin and the site showcases their own individual portfolios as well as the work done together.
Pictured is Thibaud’s cover series for the French schoolbook Canton of Neuchâtel.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU