Thibaud Tissot and Yassin Baggar, the creatives behind Dynamo decribe it as a playground – “A structure to carry out self-commissioned projects in the editorial and typographical field, in collaboration with diverse people.” Both graduates from the School of Applied Arts La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland, the pair are now based in Berlin and the site showcases their own individual portfolios as well as the work done together.
Pictured is Thibaud’s cover series for the French schoolbook Canton of Neuchâtel.
- New Originals: Introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"