Issue #3 of our bi-annual publication is hot off the press as well as the exclusive Parra print. The massive print (980×550mm) looks fantastic and will be shipped with all pre-orders placed before midnight next Wednesday (31 March).
We will be busy packing all pre-orders over the next few days and for anyone that has already ordered look out for it dropping through your letterbox as early as Tuesday next week.
Shown here are a series of images from this morning when we got our hands on a copy.
- Damien Maloney talks about how he became a "self-taught hobbyist photographer"
- “Prayer paintings, manga and motivational images”: Gitte Maria Moller's cryptic artworks
- Jad Hussein's tropical catalogue design for Paris exhibition Jamaica, Jamaica
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos