It had taken me far too long to realise that Adeline Mollard is one half of Fageta, the studio she set up with Philippe Egger.
Adeline has a great portfolio of work, largely consisting of printed matter there’s more than enough to keep you interested. Pictured is a spread from the most recent Opak magazine, the Berlin bi-monthly magazine she art directs in collaboration with Floyd Schulze.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine takes us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf