French artist Arno Piroud has produced more than enough street art installations, so much so the navigation to his website, StarnoCity, features a cityscape highlighting each project.
Pictured is Assises éphémères, located in eastern Paris where it had been decided to cut down some diseased trees. Arno described these 50cm stumps as ridiculous and the temporary design proposal is an attempt to interact with the urban space.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan