This week we welcome Dave Smith to guest post. Having run the hugely successful GraficCache for just over two years Dave decided seize posting last month. Since then he’s gone on to provide weekly content for Grafik and last week announced he’d be posting for Process. When he’s not blogging he designs at Belfast design studio Sort.
Having only got him for five days Dave’s plan is to post some highlights of the two years of posts from the GrafikCache archive.
- 71-year-old, formerly homeless Romanian collage artist Ion Bârlādeanu opens first UK show
- Glossy nostalgia from fashion photographer Charlotte Wales
- Simon Eeles’ photographic series is “a tender and wry postcard” from Australia
- Andrea Ucini’s conceptual illustrations play with perspective
- “Sensitive, rigorous” graphic design from Parisian Jérémy Glâtre
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know