Another newspaper, a wonderfully flexible journal, a French magazine and a little piece of self promotion – Things awaits you.
May Fade in Direct Sunlight Andy Smith
There’s been a real surge in the amount of newspapers slipping through the door (undoubtedly thanks to The Newspaper Club), and Andy’s is the latest. His illustrations are lovely, so it’s a given that this is also a winner.
n+1 Edited by Keith Gessen and Mark Greif
Process Amish Shah
Nice little piece from Amish who popped into the studio this week. No link to his work quite yet, but I’m sure it won’t be long…
Magazine Edited by Angelo Cirimele by Andrew Woodhead
Mostly in French, mostly good-looking and mostly great photography.
- Brooklyn-based Jyan Ku’s naive pastel works are oddly charming
- Jules de Balincourt’s vivid paintings of public spaces play with reality
- Harry Israelson photographs a renaissance fair in sunny California
- Pentagram’s Domenic Lippa designs the inaugural issue of YES & NO Magazine
- Introducing graphic designer Moonsick Gang
- “Non-league football is our punk rock” – Alex Brown’s work for Eastbourne Town FC
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again