Another newspaper, a wonderfully flexible journal, a French magazine and a little piece of self promotion – Things awaits you.
May Fade in Direct Sunlight Andy Smith
There’s been a real surge in the amount of newspapers slipping through the door (undoubtedly thanks to The Newspaper Club), and Andy’s is the latest. His illustrations are lovely, so it’s a given that this is also a winner.
n+1 Edited by Keith Gessen and Mark Greif
Process Amish Shah
Nice little piece from Amish who popped into the studio this week. No link to his work quite yet, but I’m sure it won’t be long…
Magazine Edited by Angelo Cirimele by Andrew Woodhead
Mostly in French, mostly good-looking and mostly great photography.
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Join Jonathan Barnbrook, Maisie Willoughby, Wallace Henning, Anna Lomax and Jess Bonham at Nicer Tuesdays December
- Legs 11: artist Alfie Kungu’s comically long-trousered figures
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich