Another newspaper, a wonderfully flexible journal, a French magazine and a little piece of self promotion – Things awaits you.
May Fade in Direct Sunlight Andy Smith
There’s been a real surge in the amount of newspapers slipping through the door (undoubtedly thanks to The Newspaper Club), and Andy’s is the latest. His illustrations are lovely, so it’s a given that this is also a winner.
n+1 Edited by Keith Gessen and Mark Greif
Process Amish Shah
Nice little piece from Amish who popped into the studio this week. No link to his work quite yet, but I’m sure it won’t be long…
Magazine Edited by Angelo Cirimele by Andrew Woodhead
Mostly in French, mostly good-looking and mostly great photography.
- Activism, raving and vintage cookbooks – highlights from Nicer Tuesdays June
- Patrick Savile’s dreamy designs draw from 70s airbrush art, Roger Dean and Turing patterns
- Illustrator Nathan Cowdry depicts an unusual dialogue between two strangers in his new comic, Shiner
- Our round-up of this year’s UK grad show identities and show designs
- Nathalie du Pasquier opens first solo show in UK for almost 25 years
- Photographer Ian Kenneth Bird shares his top photobooks
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy