Another newspaper, a wonderfully flexible journal, a French magazine and a little piece of self promotion – Things awaits you.
May Fade in Direct Sunlight Andy Smith
There’s been a real surge in the amount of newspapers slipping through the door (undoubtedly thanks to The Newspaper Club), and Andy’s is the latest. His illustrations are lovely, so it’s a given that this is also a winner.
n+1 Edited by Keith Gessen and Mark Greif
Process Amish Shah
Nice little piece from Amish who popped into the studio this week. No link to his work quite yet, but I’m sure it won’t be long…
Magazine Edited by Angelo Cirimele by Andrew Woodhead
Mostly in French, mostly good-looking and mostly great photography.
- Inès Longevial’s deliciously rich geometric paintings
- Illustrator Richard Ellis’ joyfully large-breasted and bare-bottomed characters
- Graphic design grad Georgia Cranstoun reconsiders authorship with a “bootleg” book
- Bohuy Kim’s “strange but splendid” poster designs
- Tokyo-based photographer Yota Yoshida’s “poetic expressions in the everyday”
- Roberta Sant’Anna takes her camera inside a weird and wonderful Brazilian water park
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know