Another newspaper, a wonderfully flexible journal, a French magazine and a little piece of self promotion – Things awaits you.
May Fade in Direct Sunlight Andy Smith
There’s been a real surge in the amount of newspapers slipping through the door (undoubtedly thanks to The Newspaper Club), and Andy’s is the latest. His illustrations are lovely, so it’s a given that this is also a winner.
n+1 Edited by Keith Gessen and Mark Greif
Process Amish Shah
Nice little piece from Amish who popped into the studio this week. No link to his work quite yet, but I’m sure it won’t be long…
Magazine Edited by Angelo Cirimele by Andrew Woodhead
Mostly in French, mostly good-looking and mostly great photography.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain