A graduate from the University of Brighton almost three years ago David Wilson has gone on to direct music videos for the likes of Little Boots, Moray McLaren and We Have Band. His work hasn’t gone unnoticed either, recently picking up Best New Director at the UK Music Video Awards.
Now based in London, David’s work strives to achieve the impossible, using a number of clever in-camera tricks from animating face paint on people’s skin to freezing water droplets in mid-motion this is surely one young director we’re going to see a lot more from.
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"