A big thanks to Hugo and Marie for pointing us in the direction of Brooklyn based Dan Funderburgh last week. The wallpaper designer and artist creates stunning patterns and installations that all demonstrate a self proclaimed “unabashed love for decorative arts”.
Pictured is Chinatown Flat Ball a letterpress and screenprint available at arkitip.
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- Future living and design democracy with IKEA’s research lab, SPACE10
- Cheer Up Luv: the photography project sharing women's experiences with sexual harassment
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU