Set designer Rachel Thomas has recently completed this very animated still life for Cadbury’s. Rachel was briefed by Publicis QMP Dublin to interpret Cadbury’s instantly recognisable ‘a glass and a half’ symbol.
Working in PVC fabric along with her team she created this giant sized installation which was brought to life photographically by Marcel Christ.
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- Viva MS Paint: illustrators pay tribute to (the now saved) program
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc