Set designer Rachel Thomas has recently completed this very animated still life for Cadbury’s. Rachel was briefed by Publicis QMP Dublin to interpret Cadbury’s instantly recognisable ‘a glass and a half’ symbol.
Working in PVC fabric along with her team she created this giant sized installation which was brought to life photographically by Marcel Christ.
- Four illustrators have their works drawn by Joto at Here 2017
- David Lewandowski’s floppy rubber bodies take over the streets of Japan
- Ella Bucknall tackles the “boy’s club” of political cartooning in her new zine, Whip
- Anna Haifisch bends the rules of comics in new floppy and oversized book, Drifter
- Illustrator Jill Senft creates fun and whimsy with her cavalcade of pink characters
- White Flag project that is tackling global division and the “growing fear of the stranger”
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos