Very nice work from Wood McGrath, the London based graphic design and art direction consultancy founded in 2007 by Suzy Wood & Martin McGrath.
Pictured is the British Council’s Design and Architecture department newsletter, published twice a year it is an update on past, current and up and coming projects.
“A selection of coloured cover boards were printed using a spot blue to black gradient, resulting in different colour results on each shade of board.”
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery