London designer and illustrator Owen Gildersleeve has launched his new site. One fifth of the collective Evening Tweed, Owen has developed his tactile illustration over the last two years since graduating.
Pictured is a recent commission for Wired, accompanying an article about the world of underground video game piracy the illustration used over 2000 squares of coloured paper.
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Michael Wolf captures abstract, accidental sculptures in Hong Kong alleyways
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain