Jim Lambie never fails to fill my eyes with happiness. I’m a huge fan of his work so am thrilled to say that a show of his work (including a new tape installation) has been hung at Sadie Coles HQ.
The show runs until April 25th and is right next to Hyde Park, which I’m pleased to say is starting to feel very summery indeed.
- TFI the weekend! Here's the Best of the Web, as deemed by It's Nice That
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll’s bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson’s Morris Dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations