A plethora of stunning photography to start the week from the likes of David Bailey, Marcel Christ, David Clerihew, Dominic Davies, Richard Foster, Yuval Hen, Stuart Pettican and Kristin Vicari all courtesy of London based agency Visual Artists.
Pictured is a shot from David Bailey’s reportage portfolio.
- Murray Ballard explores the strange, myth-filled world of cryogenically freezing people
- Folded posters by Philipp Möckli advertise a show about the art of making
- Things: the post that excited us most in May
- Les Cousins’ portfolio spans graphic design for karaoke nuts and perfume inspired by Ernest Hemingway
- #currentmood, and the art that reflects our strange social media revelations
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- Milton Glaser: we talk drawing, ethics, Shakespeare and Trump with the graphic design legend
- Advice and insights on setting up your own design agency
- Should designers specialise early, or have a “portfolio career”?
- Strange posters and superb typography from Venetian studio Tankboys