Last night saw the opening of The Art of Conversation, an exhibition of contemporary design, illustration and everything in between. The work has been produced as a chain of inspiration, communicated by Skype conversations between ten London, and ten Berlin design studios and individuals. This that sounds intriguing? You’d be right – we popped along last night to bring you some teasers of what to expect, pictured is one part of Anthony Burrill’s lovely effort…
The show runs until 24 May, and then will re-appear in Berlin from 12 June.
The London Show
11 May — 24 May
Idea Generation Gallery
11 Chance Street
London, E2 7JB
The Berlin Show
12 June — 3 July
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"