Tauba Auerbach’s portfolio site did the rounds of many blogs a few months ago and while stumbling upon it again it at the end of last week it was this piece, Stacking (Yes) that I’d missed first time round but just couldn’t ignore.
If you haven’t yet checked out the New York based artists work then this doesn’t do a fair job of representing it, the majority of her work are bold typographic pieces and more recently block coloured canvas’.
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Boom for Real’s assistant curator selects four Basquiat artworks
- Friday Mixtape: Omni create us a mix in celebration of their second record, Multi-task
- M/M (Paris) and the ongoing conversations that define its practice
- Mari Kanstad Johnson's wonderful work picks apart complex narratives
- Bradley Pinkerton’s projects combine handmade gestures with scanned-in textures
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books