Tauba Auerbach’s portfolio site did the rounds of many blogs a few months ago and while stumbling upon it again it at the end of last week it was this piece, Stacking (Yes) that I’d missed first time round but just couldn’t ignore.
If you haven’t yet checked out the New York based artists work then this doesn’t do a fair job of representing it, the majority of her work are bold typographic pieces and more recently block coloured canvas’.
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission "Kick over the statues"
- Futur Neue explores texts through clean typography, images and unusual printing techniques
- Zhang Liang's cartoons sum up American pop culture
- Ira Ivanova designs vibrant wristband-inspired identity for Moscow music festival
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations