This may have happened back in 2009, but there’s never a bad time to show you Breakfast Machine from interactive maestro Yuri Suzuki. Initiated as a Commission for (the sadly decesaed) Platform 21 in Amsterdam, back in 2009.
The contraption was built with the help of Masa Kimura and uses elements from past Platform 21 projects, as a closing celebration for the space. Oh yeah, and it fires a pretty good egg.
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?