This may have happened back in 2009, but there’s never a bad time to show you Breakfast Machine from interactive maestro Yuri Suzuki. Initiated as a Commission for (the sadly decesaed) Platform 21 in Amsterdam, back in 2009.
The contraption was built with the help of Masa Kimura and uses elements from past Platform 21 projects, as a closing celebration for the space. Oh yeah, and it fires a pretty good egg.
- Alasdair McLellan shoots Margaret Howell's AW15 campaign
- Innovative textures and techniques in campaign for Decca Classics inspired by The Stalker
- Beautiful editorial illustrations by painter Jean-Philippe Delhomme
- An absurd and unexpected series from Jordan photographer Tanya Habjouqa
- La Mouche et La Cloche's charming and musical identity for Association Irlandaise
- Designer, art director and book fanatic Ben Branagan shows off his bookshelf
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school