This may have happened back in 2009, but there’s never a bad time to show you Breakfast Machine from interactive maestro Yuri Suzuki. Initiated as a Commission for (the sadly decesaed) Platform 21 in Amsterdam, back in 2009.
The contraption was built with the help of Masa Kimura and uses elements from past Platform 21 projects, as a closing celebration for the space. Oh yeah, and it fires a pretty good egg.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations