This may have happened back in 2009, but there’s never a bad time to show you Breakfast Machine from interactive maestro Yuri Suzuki. Initiated as a Commission for (the sadly decesaed) Platform 21 in Amsterdam, back in 2009.
The contraption was built with the help of Masa Kimura and uses elements from past Platform 21 projects, as a closing celebration for the space. Oh yeah, and it fires a pretty good egg.
- Sean and Seng travelled to Mongolia to shoot for Arena Homme+
- Joshua T Gibbons provides an insight into the relaxed bachelor lifestyle of Cockney Stan
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Latvian illustrator Zane Zlemeša's delicately painted drawings
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Linda Brownlee’s beautiful photography book captures family life in a Sicilian village
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich