With the World Cup only weeks away it was always expected that the big gun’s would launch an ad campaign to end all ad campaigns and Nike and Wieden + Kenedy might have just done it.
‘Write the Future’ is an epic three minute long advert featuring a series of Nike footballers in their search for that one moment that can bring glory or failure. With cameos from Kobe Bryant, Homer Simpson and Wayne Rooney’s beard this is the ad that everyone will be talking about this summer.
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Hamburg-based studio I Like Birds' comprehensive film festival identity
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Ewoudt Boonstra's new film looks at ideas, beer, pretzels and the internet
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli