With the World Cup only weeks away it was always expected that the big gun’s would launch an ad campaign to end all ad campaigns and Nike and Wieden + Kenedy might have just done it.
‘Write the Future’ is an epic three minute long advert featuring a series of Nike footballers in their search for that one moment that can bring glory or failure. With cameos from Kobe Bryant, Homer Simpson and Wayne Rooney’s beard this is the ad that everyone will be talking about this summer.
- Iris Erlings’ delicate drawings are inspired by the works of modernist sculptors
- Node Berlin Oslo talks through its redesign of Haus der Kulturen der Welt
- A closer look at five creatives speaking at Design Indaba 2017
- Anxiety, speed and rave flyers: artist Mark Leckey on his iconic video "Fiorucci Made Me Hardcore"
- We speak to Lovetrue director Alma Har’el about her surrealist short film for The Fifth Sense
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Miffy creator, author and illustrator Dick Bruna dies aged 89
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality