With the World Cup only weeks away it was always expected that the big gun’s would launch an ad campaign to end all ad campaigns and Nike and Wieden + Kenedy might have just done it.
‘Write the Future’ is an epic three minute long advert featuring a series of Nike footballers in their search for that one moment that can bring glory or failure. With cameos from Kobe Bryant, Homer Simpson and Wayne Rooney’s beard this is the ad that everyone will be talking about this summer.
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity