With the World Cup only weeks away it was always expected that the big gun’s would launch an ad campaign to end all ad campaigns and Nike and Wieden + Kenedy might have just done it.
‘Write the Future’ is an epic three minute long advert featuring a series of Nike footballers in their search for that one moment that can bring glory or failure. With cameos from Kobe Bryant, Homer Simpson and Wayne Rooney’s beard this is the ad that everyone will be talking about this summer.
- Brian Blomerth illustrates a “trippers guide” to the iPhone 64
- Alex de Mora on shooting Vice parties and famous footballers
- Natacha Paschal’s “deformed” interpretations of mag covers and fashion ads
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Photographer Adrian Samson plays with space and perspective in this series of “still lifes”
- Photographer Sophie Green captures pagans at Stonehenge's summer solstice
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design