Really nice project by Sebastian Rønde Thielke and Anders Højmose created during a three week Tangible User Interface exploration at the Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design. Daily Stack is a playful tool that helps you become more aware of your daily work-flow and time management by creating a physical representation of your tasks.
Found via the always great designboom.
- Photographer Yael Malka's work is about "intimacy, tension, love, trust and sex"
- A closer look at the work London-based design studio Spencer Fenton
- The Ulm Model: a school and its pursuit of a critical design practice
- New One in New York: Simón Sepúlveda's six month design diary
- Eloïse Rossetti’s narrative and research-driven graphic design
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau captures the humorous nuances of adult life
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant