Really nice project by Sebastian Rønde Thielke and Anders Højmose created during a three week Tangible User Interface exploration at the Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design. Daily Stack is a playful tool that helps you become more aware of your daily work-flow and time management by creating a physical representation of your tasks.
Found via the always great designboom.
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- The joyously risqué work of Toronto-based illustrator Ness Lee
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Tomáš Kral’s nostalgic 3D short slapstick dragon slaying animation series
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web