London based Glass Hill have recently updated. Founded by Joe Nunn, Simon Jones and Markus Bergstrom earlier this year the trio work across architecture, interiors, furniture and products, the latest of which is pictured here.
ICA Cup is a slip cast and clear glazed ceramic tumbler taken from the Mash Up event feast at the ICA. Just the right size for a glass of water or a cup of coffee, Glass Hill are producing an edition of 50 for the ICA and a version for everyone else coming soon…
- Between the pages of Polanski’s suburbia-themed sixth issue
- Hacking Heidelberg: how Erik Spiekermann came to reinvent the printing process
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU