London based Glass Hill have recently updated. Founded by Joe Nunn, Simon Jones and Markus Bergstrom earlier this year the trio work across architecture, interiors, furniture and products, the latest of which is pictured here.
ICA Cup is a slip cast and clear glazed ceramic tumbler taken from the Mash Up event feast at the ICA. Just the right size for a glass of water or a cup of coffee, Glass Hill are producing an edition of 50 for the ICA and a version for everyone else coming soon…
- Allen Jones' Maîtresse, a series of S&M-inspired paintings
- First Dates for those who create: London agency Form on their working relationship
- Air-brushed psychedelia and neon lights abound in Robert Beatty’s new work
- Jack Davison shoots parrots with PTSD for The New York Times Magazine
- Graphic design work to challenge and empower the reader
- "A think tank for a week, and a do-tank for the rest of the year" : Ravi Naidoo on Design Indaba
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- More salaciously surreal illustrations from French duo Mrzyk & Moriceau