London based Glass Hill have recently updated. Founded by Joe Nunn, Simon Jones and Markus Bergstrom earlier this year the trio work across architecture, interiors, furniture and products, the latest of which is pictured here.
ICA Cup is a slip cast and clear glazed ceramic tumbler taken from the Mash Up event feast at the ICA. Just the right size for a glass of water or a cup of coffee, Glass Hill are producing an edition of 50 for the ICA and a version for everyone else coming soon…
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"