London based Glass Hill have recently updated. Founded by Joe Nunn, Simon Jones and Markus Bergstrom earlier this year the trio work across architecture, interiors, furniture and products, the latest of which is pictured here.
ICA Cup is a slip cast and clear glazed ceramic tumbler taken from the Mash Up event feast at the ICA. Just the right size for a glass of water or a cup of coffee, Glass Hill are producing an edition of 50 for the ICA and a version for everyone else coming soon…
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books