There’s more than enough attention on the state of the world’s coastal regions at the moment, and Save the Beach continues the focus. An initiative started by Corona beer to raise awareness to the amount of rubbish being washed up on our shores, they’ve taken the only logical alert – to build a hotel on the shore out of the waste.
It’s doors were swung open last week in Rome and it’s anything but throw-away in concept and execution, thanks to German ‘action’ artist HA Schult.
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Yoko Yuki takes us on a bizarre jaunt into town in this kaleidoscopic animation
- Director Nick Ahlmark captures the thrills of night riding for Vice and Samsung
- Marion Jdanoff's skillful screen prints and books are packed with vibrancy
- Illustrator Zoë Taylor’s heroine escapes a party through clichéd melodrama and sporadic linework
- Björk Vulnicura: inside the creation of the kafkaesque headpieces by James Merry and Neri Oxman
- Airbnb launches its own in-house design studio, Samara
- Subway unveils redesigned logo and new symbol
- Neubau introduces its latest immaculately minimal typeface, NB Akademie
- PES creates an epic scale, long-exposure stop motion film for Honda
- Rio Olympics 2016: the creative projects inspired by the Games
- Erin M Riley’s hand-woven tapestries re-contextualise online pornography (NSFW)