It seemed only right to have a South African guest post in the week leading up to the World Cup so we’re pleased to welcome Conor Cronin to the plate. Born and bread in Johannesburg, Conor and his family moved to Ireland in his early teens and later studied Visual Communications at the National college of Art and Design in Dublin.
Since graduating Conor has traveled across Europe working in various studios and agencies such as Matte in Amsterdam, Albert Folch, Base Design Barcelona, ODD in London and now back in Barcelona with SCPF*.
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant