It seemed only right to have a South African guest post in the week leading up to the World Cup so we’re pleased to welcome Conor Cronin to the plate. Born and bread in Johannesburg, Conor and his family moved to Ireland in his early teens and later studied Visual Communications at the National college of Art and Design in Dublin.
Since graduating Conor has traveled across Europe working in various studios and agencies such as Matte in Amsterdam, Albert Folch, Base Design Barcelona, ODD in London and now back in Barcelona with SCPF*.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books