It seemed only right to have a South African guest post in the week leading up to the World Cup so we’re pleased to welcome Conor Cronin to the plate. Born and bread in Johannesburg, Conor and his family moved to Ireland in his early teens and later studied Visual Communications at the National college of Art and Design in Dublin.
Since graduating Conor has traveled across Europe working in various studios and agencies such as Matte in Amsterdam, Albert Folch, Base Design Barcelona, ODD in London and now back in Barcelona with SCPF*.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations