Off the back of posting Glass Hill last week I rediscovered the work of Europa, the London based studio formed in 2007 by Royal College of Art graduates Mia Frostner, Robert Sollis, Paul Tisdell and Rasmus Troelsen (Rasmus has since left to move to Copenhagen).
Consistently great work the piece pictured Material Presence for the 176 Gallery consists of the book and exhibition graphics, using their digitised version of Johann Steingruber’s Architectural Alphabet to spell out the show’s title.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant