Previously exhibited at Durham Cathedral and the Howard Assembly Room in Leeds, Chorus comes to London this summer. An array of motor-assisted pendulums form a single instrument and explores the relationship between performance, sculpture and installation.
Hosted in the industrial Wapping Project in East London this stunning installation comes highly recommended to go and see if you’re in London this summer.
Chorus runs 15 June to 18 July 2010
Wapping Hydraulic Power Station, Wapping Wall, London E1W 3ST
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations