Previously exhibited at Durham Cathedral and the Howard Assembly Room in Leeds, Chorus comes to London this summer. An array of motor-assisted pendulums form a single instrument and explores the relationship between performance, sculpture and installation.
Hosted in the industrial Wapping Project in East London this stunning installation comes highly recommended to go and see if you’re in London this summer.
Chorus runs 15 June to 18 July 2010
Wapping Hydraulic Power Station, Wapping Wall, London E1W 3ST
- Sean and Seng travelled to Mongolia to shoot for Arena Homme+
- Joshua T Gibbons provides an insight into the relaxed bachelor lifestyle of Cockney Stan
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Latvian illustrator Zane Zlemeša's delicately painted drawings
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Linda Brownlee’s beautiful photography book captures family life in a Sicilian village
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich