Previously exhibited at Durham Cathedral and the Howard Assembly Room in Leeds, Chorus comes to London this summer. An array of motor-assisted pendulums form a single instrument and explores the relationship between performance, sculpture and installation.
Hosted in the industrial Wapping Project in East London this stunning installation comes highly recommended to go and see if you’re in London this summer.
Chorus runs 15 June to 18 July 2010
Wapping Hydraulic Power Station, Wapping Wall, London E1W 3ST
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"