Previously exhibited at Durham Cathedral and the Howard Assembly Room in Leeds, Chorus comes to London this summer. An array of motor-assisted pendulums form a single instrument and explores the relationship between performance, sculpture and installation.
Hosted in the industrial Wapping Project in East London this stunning installation comes highly recommended to go and see if you’re in London this summer.
Chorus runs 15 June to 18 July 2010
Wapping Hydraulic Power Station, Wapping Wall, London E1W 3ST
- First Dates for those who create: Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman talk dating and working (and both)
- Superb designs by London studio Julia for the Whitechapel Gallery
- Vogue celebrates 100 years of style at the National Portrait Gallery
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- Stars, drag queens, and the literati: Avedon and Warhol’s heroes and antiheroes
- Designer Morag Myerscough gives us a peek at her bookshelf
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?