Previously exhibited at Durham Cathedral and the Howard Assembly Room in Leeds, Chorus comes to London this summer. An array of motor-assisted pendulums form a single instrument and explores the relationship between performance, sculpture and installation.
Hosted in the industrial Wapping Project in East London this stunning installation comes highly recommended to go and see if you’re in London this summer.
Chorus runs 15 June to 18 July 2010
Wapping Hydraulic Power Station, Wapping Wall, London E1W 3ST
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio