This morning a very special project was unveiled as part of Nike’s World cup presence at Selfridges, London. Nike have partnered with London-based artist HelloVon to produce spectacular set of images, taking over the whole length of Oxford Street, celebrating some of the best footballers in the world.
The seventeen separate celebratory portraits capture the magic, passion and emotion of the tournament that will have the world fixated for the next two weeks. He’s done a pretty staggering job and the impressive 5m x 3m pieces are up until Friday – they’re well worth a look, and we have the first images of the set for you here. (Read More)
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”