Back from their success at Cannes last week (where they picked up the Grand Prix in the Film Lions), Wieden + Kennedy’s Portland office have just released the latest Old Spice ad.
Anything is possible when you smell like an Old Spice man and Isaiah Mustafa is back to illustrate just a few of the amazing things that an Old Spice man can do, like baking a gourmet cake in the dream kitchen he built with his own hands.
- Brian Griffin's haunting new photography book documents paths that led to the Holocaust
- Japanese designer Tadashi Ueda is back with some ambiguously playful posters
- Great design redressing scuzzy skate aesthetics for new totally rad boardsports mag
- Eric Shaw's abstract looped paintings start as digital sketches
- The Midlands folk who celebrate all-things American, shot beautifully by Tom Martin
- Matthew Brooks documents the eerie homes of mid-century Italian-Canadian immigrants
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)