Back from their success at Cannes last week (where they picked up the Grand Prix in the Film Lions), Wieden + Kennedy’s Portland office have just released the latest Old Spice ad.
Anything is possible when you smell like an Old Spice man and Isaiah Mustafa is back to illustrate just a few of the amazing things that an Old Spice man can do, like baking a gourmet cake in the dream kitchen he built with his own hands.
- An exercise in colour and control: David Hockey’s 82 portraits and one still life at the RA
- Woodstock 1969 immortalised on film by iconic photographer Baron Wolman
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work
- Studio Frith creates Patti Smith-inspired identity for the inaugural Art Night festival
- Cindy Yang’s poignant animation questions the routine and mundanity of life
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web