Back from their success at Cannes last week (where they picked up the Grand Prix in the Film Lions), Wieden + Kennedy’s Portland office have just released the latest Old Spice ad.
Anything is possible when you smell like an Old Spice man and Isaiah Mustafa is back to illustrate just a few of the amazing things that an Old Spice man can do, like baking a gourmet cake in the dream kitchen he built with his own hands.
- Photographer Maxwell Conrad Granger shows the goofy beauty of youth
- Serpentine appoints Francis Kéré to build "tree-inspired" 2017 pavilion
- Director Nick Roney on taking The Lemon Twigs to his grandparents’ house
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio