Design director of Phaidon Press, Julia Hasting has a great portfolio consisting largely (as you’d expect) of book design.
Born in Germany, Julia now lives and works in Zürich but not before she spent time in London designing books for Phaidon under the design direction of Alan Fletcher.
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?
- From woodcut type to spinning tops: Can collecting really inform your creative work?
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs