The new male and the female versions of the wool and cotton knit Animal Sweaters are now available. Great write up on the site explaining a bit more about the idea behind them, nature becoming culture and culture turning into our new nature.
‘In the Animal Sweater pattern, 180 animal shaped logos are set free. Emphasizing the beauty of the stylized animals and their collective kinship, rather than each mark’s individual commercial value, the pattern suggests a new way to experience the commercial imagery.’
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain