Alex is on holiday in Paris this week and while he has lined some posts up for the rest of the week he forgot the Monday morning music video.
So it leaves me with the tedious link to pick a French music director, Michel Gondry and French musicians Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter, better know as Daft Punk and this classic from 1997, Around the World.
- Creatives' favourite music videos: the inspirational, forbidden and political
- Scott Sheffield examines tourism in the small towns surrounding America’s National Parks
- ECAL photography graduate Cécilia Poupon elevates everyday beauty
- Meet plant-obsessed illustrator Franz Lang
- Graffiti, murals and design: Jake Foreman illustrates all mediums in new zine, Flash
- Houman Momtazian utilises a modernist design influence with “moments of tension and vibrancy”
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Colette, the trailblazer: creatives pay tribute to the iconic Parisian store and its legacy
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels