We try not to post the same people too often on this here blog but there’s always an exception to the rule. We only recently posted Amsterdam based designer Baster’s No Gear t-shirt but this caught our eye this week.
Stereo is a video of Daniel Rose (of C-mon & Kypski fame) playing a two headed guitar, beautifully made, beautifully shot and strangely addictive to watch.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood