Lovely work from Amsterdam based fashion designer Femke Agema and her latest project Totem. Using totem poles as a starting point for the collection the general inspiration for the project came from the cropped and edited images that people use for social networking sites and the shift this has led to in ‘real’ human relationships.
Totem is being exhibited until the end of August at the Moooi Gallery in Amsterdam (Westerstraat 187).
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf