Lovely work from Amsterdam based fashion designer Femke Agema and her latest project Totem. Using totem poles as a starting point for the collection the general inspiration for the project came from the cropped and edited images that people use for social networking sites and the shift this has led to in ‘real’ human relationships.
Totem is being exhibited until the end of August at the Moooi Gallery in Amsterdam (Westerstraat 187).
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- Stars, drag queens, and the literati: Avedon and Warhol’s heroes and antiheroes
- Designer Morag Myerscough gives us a peek at her bookshelf
- Photographer Matthew Brown explores the forgotten details in a university campus
- First Dates for those who create: Studio Swine tells us about their working relationship
- Experimental Jetset, Build and others' war posters curated by Pentagram's Alex Brown
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?