Oh my word, this looks truly astounding. Michael Please has just graduated from the Royal College of Art with a masters degree, and considerable expertise. The Eaglman Stag is a dark cerebral comedy about a mans obsession with his quickening perception of time and the extreme lengths he goes to in order to counter the effect, the irony is the amount of time this must have taken to put together is mind-boggling.
Stop what you’re doing and indulge in 47 seconds that will make you spend a whole lot longer trying to find the full version.
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- June Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Atelier Dyakova designs previously unpublished tome, The Photographer’s Cookbook
- Is mindfulness the key to keeping creativity flowing?
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"