Oh my word, this looks truly astounding. Michael Please has just graduated from the Royal College of Art with a masters degree, and considerable expertise. The Eaglman Stag is a dark cerebral comedy about a mans obsession with his quickening perception of time and the extreme lengths he goes to in order to counter the effect, the irony is the amount of time this must have taken to put together is mind-boggling.
Stop what you’re doing and indulge in 47 seconds that will make you spend a whole lot longer trying to find the full version.
- The Ulm Model: a school and its pursuit of a critical design practice
- New One in New York: Simón Sepúlveda's six month design diary
- Eloïse Rossetti’s narrative and research-driven graphic design
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau captures the humorous nuances of adult life
- Photographer Joshua Gordon's “loose diary” of work (NSFW)
- Four projects from Kickstarter's Make100 initiative which caught our eye
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant