Oh my word, this looks truly astounding. Michael Please has just graduated from the Royal College of Art with a masters degree, and considerable expertise. The Eaglman Stag is a dark cerebral comedy about a mans obsession with his quickening perception of time and the extreme lengths he goes to in order to counter the effect, the irony is the amount of time this must have taken to put together is mind-boggling.
Stop what you’re doing and indulge in 47 seconds that will make you spend a whole lot longer trying to find the full version.
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s