Oh my word, this looks truly astounding. Michael Please has just graduated from the Royal College of Art with a masters degree, and considerable expertise. The Eaglman Stag is a dark cerebral comedy about a mans obsession with his quickening perception of time and the extreme lengths he goes to in order to counter the effect, the irony is the amount of time this must have taken to put together is mind-boggling.
Stop what you’re doing and indulge in 47 seconds that will make you spend a whole lot longer trying to find the full version.
- American Studies: Jeremy Liebman unpacks his father’s photography archive
- Christian Pardini's Studio Flat creates neat type-based posters, postcards and identity design
- Lynnie Zulu decorates her exotic characters in punchy hues and patterns
- Production Type and Large’s confident and consistent designs for electronic music mag Trax
- Mark Manzi makes a spectacle of spectators at the Queen’s 90th Birthday
- New work from Supermundane show Everything Connects
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round