Newsflash! Seiko Kato can really collage. And I’ll prove it too – her latest, biggest and most ridiculously fantastic piece yet has recently been finished, and yes, all of those bits, they’re cut out. Take a deep breath, and spend some time with the following selection of detail shots, and book out the rest of your day trying to recover.
If there was a ‘Collage of the Year’ prize surely this’d take some beating? See it in the flesh in at this exhibition on the south coast.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity