Newsflash! Seiko Kato can really collage. And I’ll prove it too – her latest, biggest and most ridiculously fantastic piece yet has recently been finished, and yes, all of those bits, they’re cut out. Take a deep breath, and spend some time with the following selection of detail shots, and book out the rest of your day trying to recover.
If there was a ‘Collage of the Year’ prize surely this’d take some beating? See it in the flesh in at this exhibition on the south coast.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations