Newsflash! Seiko Kato can really collage. And I’ll prove it too – her latest, biggest and most ridiculously fantastic piece yet has recently been finished, and yes, all of those bits, they’re cut out. Take a deep breath, and spend some time with the following selection of detail shots, and book out the rest of your day trying to recover.
If there was a ‘Collage of the Year’ prize surely this’d take some beating? See it in the flesh in at this exhibition on the south coast.
- The sun's shining, the weather is sweet: here's the Best of the Web
- Great new film series profiling the individuals challenging the macho stereotypes of rugby
- Tom Cockram's photographs of Brazil’s street culture in the lead up to last year’s World Cup
- Clever, well-observed editorial illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection
- Utopia-focussed design work from studio Public School
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography
- “What’s your style? I don’t fucking know. You tell me mate”: A no nonsense look at the work of Barber Osgerby
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team