Newsflash! Seiko Kato can really collage. And I’ll prove it too – her latest, biggest and most ridiculously fantastic piece yet has recently been finished, and yes, all of those bits, they’re cut out. Take a deep breath, and spend some time with the following selection of detail shots, and book out the rest of your day trying to recover.
If there was a ‘Collage of the Year’ prize surely this’d take some beating? See it in the flesh in at this exhibition on the south coast.
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant