Newsflash! Seiko Kato can really collage. And I’ll prove it too – her latest, biggest and most ridiculously fantastic piece yet has recently been finished, and yes, all of those bits, they’re cut out. Take a deep breath, and spend some time with the following selection of detail shots, and book out the rest of your day trying to recover.
If there was a ‘Collage of the Year’ prize surely this’d take some beating? See it in the flesh in at this exhibition on the south coast.
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”