Newsflash! Seiko Kato can really collage. And I’ll prove it too – her latest, biggest and most ridiculously fantastic piece yet has recently been finished, and yes, all of those bits, they’re cut out. Take a deep breath, and spend some time with the following selection of detail shots, and book out the rest of your day trying to recover.
If there was a ‘Collage of the Year’ prize surely this’d take some beating? See it in the flesh in at this exhibition on the south coast.
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk to follow on social media
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery