Newsflash! Seiko Kato can really collage. And I’ll prove it too – her latest, biggest and most ridiculously fantastic piece yet has recently been finished, and yes, all of those bits, they’re cut out. Take a deep breath, and spend some time with the following selection of detail shots, and book out the rest of your day trying to recover.
If there was a ‘Collage of the Year’ prize surely this’d take some beating? See it in the flesh in at this exhibition on the south coast.
- Making propaganda about propaganda: Metahaven’s new film considers fantasy and truth in internet culture
- The world’s largest Renoir collection is made accessible to all by filmmaker Phil Grabsky
- Ryan Peltier plays with scale in his neatly constructed space-themed illustrations
- First Dates for those who create: Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman talk dating and working (and both)
- Vogue celebrates 100 years of style at the National Portrait Gallery
- Superb designs by London studio Julia for the Whitechapel Gallery
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016