Newsflash! Seiko Kato can really collage. And I’ll prove it too – her latest, biggest and most ridiculously fantastic piece yet has recently been finished, and yes, all of those bits, they’re cut out. Take a deep breath, and spend some time with the following selection of detail shots, and book out the rest of your day trying to recover.
If there was a ‘Collage of the Year’ prize surely this’d take some beating? See it in the flesh in at this exhibition on the south coast.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli