There’s always a chance that when running a feature highlighting the most exciting graduates you’re going to miss one or two. A fine example of this is Ghazaal Vojdani, born in London she lived in Tehran for 11 years before returning to the capital and has recently graduated from Central Saint Martins College with a very noteworthy portfolio.
Pictured is Issue One an experiment looking into process and what can be achieved by taking oneself out of a design situation.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016