There’s always a chance that when running a feature highlighting the most exciting graduates you’re going to miss one or two. A fine example of this is Ghazaal Vojdani, born in London she lived in Tehran for 11 years before returning to the capital and has recently graduated from Central Saint Martins College with a very noteworthy portfolio.
Pictured is Issue One an experiment looking into process and what can be achieved by taking oneself out of a design situation.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery