There’s always a chance that when running a feature highlighting the most exciting graduates you’re going to miss one or two. A fine example of this is Ghazaal Vojdani, born in London she lived in Tehran for 11 years before returning to the capital and has recently graduated from Central Saint Martins College with a very noteworthy portfolio.
Pictured is Issue One an experiment looking into process and what can be achieved by taking oneself out of a design situation.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant