There’s always a chance that when running a feature highlighting the most exciting graduates you’re going to miss one or two. A fine example of this is Ghazaal Vojdani, born in London she lived in Tehran for 11 years before returning to the capital and has recently graduated from Central Saint Martins College with a very noteworthy portfolio.
Pictured is Issue One an experiment looking into process and what can be achieved by taking oneself out of a design situation.
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man-band publisher
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf