A cropped image this small rarely does justice to a piece of work that stands at nearly 2 meters squared but that shouldn’t stop you from checking out the work of South African artist Cameron Platter.
Pictured is I ♥ durban from a recent update of work completed earlier this year.
- X-Rated Adult Movie Posters of the 60s and 70s celebrates gloriously crude B-movie artwork
- Studio Frith on designing Alexa Chung's "formal but playful" fashion label
- Nathaniel Russell adapts his woodcut technique to create positive propaganda posters
- Adobe Stock launches Aesthetic Filters, making image searching even easier
- Spin studio shares its latest work and how to perk up "depressed-looking" v’s
- Animator Dan Castro tackles the intricacies of relationships in this funny short
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc