Here at It’s Nice That we’ve remained dedicated to publishing interesting work from across the creative industry for over three years. Alongside publishing this content, we’ve also been developing our own creative studio, working with the brilliant talent we’ve uncovered on the blog to help brands and clients create exciting, relevant projects.
We’re keen to develop this side of It’s Nice That and are looking to work with more like-minded companies of all sizes, and take on creative projects ranging from classic graphic design work, to content and exhibition curation as well as researching current creative trends. To give you a better idea of what we do, here are some examples of our work…
Art Direction – Nike Stadiums, Selfridges
Creative content curation, direction and production for Nike Stadium’s window display at Selfridges, London as part of World Cup 2010. It’s Nice That were asked to commission, direct and produce 18 pieces of artwork to celebrate Nike’s athletes, all illustrations by HelloVon.
Content Curation – Dunhill, ‘Firsts’ Exhibition.
Exhibition curation and production for Dunhill, London. It’s Nice That were asked to research and curate a show of exisiting artwork on the theme of ‘Firsts’. Artwork included a specially commissioned letterpress print by Alan Kitching and pieces from Margaret Calvert, Ken Garland, Min-Kyu Choi and Jochen Gerner.
Design Studio – Foyles bookshop samplers
Print design for Foyles’ ‘Book of the Month’ promotional campaign. A series of 6 fold-out, poster size samplers with a new illustration every month. Illustrations from Jez Burrows, Sean Freeman, Adam Hayes, Sarah King, Ornamental Conifer, Andy Smith
Research Consultancy – Research Documents
We’ve started to work with a number of brands, advertising agencies and companies to undertake research to help them with their projects. For examples, we’ve collated a selection of graduate documentary photographers for a design studio, found interesting current shop interiors for an advertising agency, and pinpointed illustrators from several major capital cities to help a brand with their research.
If you’d like to find out more about how It’s Nice That studio can help your business or brand, or to request a full portfolio please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages