Here at It’s Nice That we’ve remained dedicated to publishing interesting work from across the creative industry for over three years. Alongside publishing this content, we’ve also been developing our own creative studio, working with the brilliant talent we’ve uncovered on the blog to help brands and clients create exciting, relevant projects.
We’re keen to develop this side of It’s Nice That and are looking to work with more like-minded companies of all sizes, and take on creative projects ranging from classic graphic design work, to content and exhibition curation as well as researching current creative trends. To give you a better idea of what we do, here are some examples of our work…
Art Direction – Nike Stadiums, Selfridges
Creative content curation, direction and production for Nike Stadium’s window display at Selfridges, London as part of World Cup 2010. It’s Nice That were asked to commission, direct and produce 18 pieces of artwork to celebrate Nike’s athletes, all illustrations by HelloVon.
Content Curation – Dunhill, ‘Firsts’ Exhibition.
Exhibition curation and production for Dunhill, London. It’s Nice That were asked to research and curate a show of exisiting artwork on the theme of ‘Firsts’. Artwork included a specially commissioned letterpress print by Alan Kitching and pieces from Margaret Calvert, Ken Garland, Min-Kyu Choi and Jochen Gerner.
Design Studio – Foyles bookshop samplers
Print design for Foyles’ ‘Book of the Month’ promotional campaign. A series of 6 fold-out, poster size samplers with a new illustration every month. Illustrations from Jez Burrows, Sean Freeman, Adam Hayes, Sarah King, Ornamental Conifer, Andy Smith
Research Consultancy – Research Documents
We’ve started to work with a number of brands, advertising agencies and companies to undertake research to help them with their projects. For examples, we’ve collated a selection of graduate documentary photographers for a design studio, found interesting current shop interiors for an advertising agency, and pinpointed illustrators from several major capital cities to help a brand with their research.
If you’d like to find out more about how It’s Nice That studio can help your business or brand, or to request a full portfolio please e-mail email@example.com.
- Rob Flowers, Roberto Rosolin, Liv Siddall and Greg Barth at Nicer Tuesdays October
- Milou Trouwborst's refined, simplistic and melancholic illustrations
- "It was strangely liberating" – Christoph Niemann on creating his new book Sunday Sketching
- Designer Okuyama Taiki encourages you to “play freely” with his experimental posters
- Gijs Henselmans’ illustrations: absurd, gruesome, but always hilarious
- All That Glitters: inside the Barbican’s “vulgar” catalogue
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design