Here at It’s Nice That we’ve remained dedicated to publishing interesting work from across the creative industry for over three years. Alongside publishing this content, we’ve also been developing our own creative studio, working with the brilliant talent we’ve uncovered on the blog to help brands and clients create exciting, relevant projects.
We’re keen to develop this side of It’s Nice That and are looking to work with more like-minded companies of all sizes, and take on creative projects ranging from classic graphic design work, to content and exhibition curation as well as researching current creative trends. To give you a better idea of what we do, here are some examples of our work…
Art Direction – Nike Stadiums, Selfridges
Creative content curation, direction and production for Nike Stadium’s window display at Selfridges, London as part of World Cup 2010. It’s Nice That were asked to commission, direct and produce 18 pieces of artwork to celebrate Nike’s athletes, all illustrations by HelloVon.
Content Curation – Dunhill, ‘Firsts’ Exhibition.
Exhibition curation and production for Dunhill, London. It’s Nice That were asked to research and curate a show of exisiting artwork on the theme of ‘Firsts’. Artwork included a specially commissioned letterpress print by Alan Kitching and pieces from Margaret Calvert, Ken Garland, Min-Kyu Choi and Jochen Gerner.
Design Studio – Foyles bookshop samplers
Print design for Foyles’ ‘Book of the Month’ promotional campaign. A series of 6 fold-out, poster size samplers with a new illustration every month. Illustrations from Jez Burrows, Sean Freeman, Adam Hayes, Sarah King, Ornamental Conifer, Andy Smith
Research Consultancy – Research Documents
We’ve started to work with a number of brands, advertising agencies and companies to undertake research to help them with their projects. For examples, we’ve collated a selection of graduate documentary photographers for a design studio, found interesting current shop interiors for an advertising agency, and pinpointed illustrators from several major capital cities to help a brand with their research.
If you’d like to find out more about how It’s Nice That studio can help your business or brand, or to request a full portfolio please e-mail email@example.com.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors