Here at It’s Nice That we’ve remained dedicated to publishing interesting work from across the creative industry for over three years. Alongside publishing this content, we’ve also been developing our own creative studio, working with the brilliant talent we’ve uncovered on the blog to help brands and clients create exciting, relevant projects.
We’re keen to develop this side of It’s Nice That and are looking to work with more like-minded companies of all sizes, and take on creative projects ranging from classic graphic design work, to content and exhibition curation as well as researching current creative trends. To give you a better idea of what we do, here are some examples of our work…
Art Direction – Nike Stadiums, Selfridges
Creative content curation, direction and production for Nike Stadium’s window display at Selfridges, London as part of World Cup 2010. It’s Nice That were asked to commission, direct and produce 18 pieces of artwork to celebrate Nike’s athletes, all illustrations by HelloVon.
Content Curation – Dunhill, ‘Firsts’ Exhibition.
Exhibition curation and production for Dunhill, London. It’s Nice That were asked to research and curate a show of exisiting artwork on the theme of ‘Firsts’. Artwork included a specially commissioned letterpress print by Alan Kitching and pieces from Margaret Calvert, Ken Garland, Min-Kyu Choi and Jochen Gerner.
Design Studio – Foyles bookshop samplers
Print design for Foyles’ ‘Book of the Month’ promotional campaign. A series of 6 fold-out, poster size samplers with a new illustration every month. Illustrations from Jez Burrows, Sean Freeman, Adam Hayes, Sarah King, Ornamental Conifer, Andy Smith
Research Consultancy – Research Documents
We’ve started to work with a number of brands, advertising agencies and companies to undertake research to help them with their projects. For examples, we’ve collated a selection of graduate documentary photographers for a design studio, found interesting current shop interiors for an advertising agency, and pinpointed illustrators from several major capital cities to help a brand with their research.
If you’d like to find out more about how It’s Nice That studio can help your business or brand, or to request a full portfolio please e-mail email@example.com.
- TFI the weekend! Here's the Best of the Web, as deemed by It's Nice That
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll’s bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson’s Morris Dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations