The latest installment from the KesselsKramer Publishing arm is INK, an eclectic mix of short stories from international writers regarding their reason for choosing a tattoo. The stories are accompanied alongside fantastic illustrations by Swiss based HappyPets.
KesselsKramer Publishing has now amassed a 40+ strong back catalogue and we’re yet to see a dud.
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Plant pots with boobs, tan lines and tight speedos: it's the joyful ceramics of Group Partner
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”