Eric Yahnker’s body of work is one that seamlessly blurs boundaries between high and low art/culture, whatever that really means. Basically, it’s a hilariously absurd, highly intelligent portfolio consisting of stuff we all absolutely love.
Oh, and look out for his work’s titles. Pictured is 4-eyed dog. Ace.
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Legowelt alias Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk on social media to follow
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery