Originally guest posted by James Gilpin
Takeshi Ishiguro graduated from the RCA in 1995 and now runs his own studio in Tokyo. He is as comfortable producing conceptual products as he is crafting beautiful installations. When asked about his work his response is simple “I always hope to create things to make people happy” check out his performances in zero gravity (a collaboration with Japans national space development agency) and latest product “Chimney” inspired by “smoke ring” seen here.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"