Eniko is the latest fashion film project to be born out of SHOWstudio. Showcasing the best of new and emerging U.S. fashion talent as selected by stylist Keegan Singh, photographer and filmmaker Barnaby Roper offers fashion editorial with a difference – rather than flicking a page, you click a button to select from two-dozen clips of Eniko and ten exclusive soundtracks to hand-craft your very own fashion film edit(orial).
Simply hit any numbers to choose your beat and then any letter on your keyboard to interact with the different clips.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors