Eniko is the latest fashion film project to be born out of SHOWstudio. Showcasing the best of new and emerging U.S. fashion talent as selected by stylist Keegan Singh, photographer and filmmaker Barnaby Roper offers fashion editorial with a difference – rather than flicking a page, you click a button to select from two-dozen clips of Eniko and ten exclusive soundtracks to hand-craft your very own fashion film edit(orial).
Simply hit any numbers to choose your beat and then any letter on your keyboard to interact with the different clips.
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Dezeen founder and editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks us through his bookshelf
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs