Eniko is the latest fashion film project to be born out of SHOWstudio. Showcasing the best of new and emerging U.S. fashion talent as selected by stylist Keegan Singh, photographer and filmmaker Barnaby Roper offers fashion editorial with a difference – rather than flicking a page, you click a button to select from two-dozen clips of Eniko and ten exclusive soundtracks to hand-craft your very own fashion film edit(orial).
Simply hit any numbers to choose your beat and then any letter on your keyboard to interact with the different clips.
- Roberta Sant’Anna takes her camera inside a weird and wonderful Brazilian water park
- “Work hard and be nice to people”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays March
- “Dance exists when we run out of things to say”: choreographer Holly Blakey on her life and practice
- From admirer to employee: The New York Times Magazine designer Ben Grandgenett
- Amina Bouajila’s illustrations flit between reality and limbo in colourful hues
- Rufus Newell uses curves and scribbles to depict Greek gods and heroes
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know