Eniko is the latest fashion film project to be born out of SHOWstudio. Showcasing the best of new and emerging U.S. fashion talent as selected by stylist Keegan Singh, photographer and filmmaker Barnaby Roper offers fashion editorial with a difference – rather than flicking a page, you click a button to select from two-dozen clips of Eniko and ten exclusive soundtracks to hand-craft your very own fashion film edit(orial).
Simply hit any numbers to choose your beat and then any letter on your keyboard to interact with the different clips.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August