It’s been over 15 years since this was first released, but to celebrate the release of their 5th studio album today here is the classic Prodigy video for ‘Out of Space’.
Opinion is more than often divided when it comes to frontman Liam Howlett and his band, but whether you’re interested or not this is a video well worth a watch just for the random ostrich footage.
- Parisian studio turns out painterly, colour-themed identity for French theatre
- Kanye, Miley, Madonna and more in garish and satirical illustrations scrapped by MTV
- Janet Delaney photographs the quiet moments in 1980s New York City
- A minimalist building that moves: Penda’s dynamic entry for Bauhaus Museum design competition
- Hamburger Eyes’ new zine of faces made up of unwanted food
- Confident, pared back designs for publications and prints from Catalogue
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Publishing platform Medium launches its new identity