SHOWstudio’s latest season of fashion film, The Fashion Body, is an exploration and celebration of the human body through a unique combination of fashion and moving image. Launched in July there are over thirty fashion creatives challenged to contribute a personal and distinctive fashion film to the season each focusing on a different area of the human body and using fashion items to adorn it.
The latest contribution to the series is from hairstylist Sam McKnight (pictured) providing “some fancy follicles in his cinematic and indeed glow-in-the-dark vision of hair”.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again