SHOWstudio’s latest season of fashion film, The Fashion Body, is an exploration and celebration of the human body through a unique combination of fashion and moving image. Launched in July there are over thirty fashion creatives challenged to contribute a personal and distinctive fashion film to the season each focusing on a different area of the human body and using fashion items to adorn it.
The latest contribution to the series is from hairstylist Sam McKnight (pictured) providing “some fancy follicles in his cinematic and indeed glow-in-the-dark vision of hair”.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity