SHOWstudio’s latest season of fashion film, The Fashion Body, is an exploration and celebration of the human body through a unique combination of fashion and moving image. Launched in July there are over thirty fashion creatives challenged to contribute a personal and distinctive fashion film to the season each focusing on a different area of the human body and using fashion items to adorn it.
The latest contribution to the series is from hairstylist Sam McKnight (pictured) providing “some fancy follicles in his cinematic and indeed glow-in-the-dark vision of hair”.
- Cheeky, irreverent and vivid illustrations by Thomas Hedger
- Brilliant branding and a cracking It’s Nice That collaboration: introducing Unmade
- Director collective Canada creates raunchy, psychedelic video for Tame Impala (NSFW)
- Stylish designs that aim to make online gift-buying as fun as "walking around a concept store"
- Alex Sheridan’s hilarious shots of comedian David O’Doherty in sports memorabilia
- Cult magazine Nova and its nods to “eroticism and extortion” photographed in a suitably 70s setting
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?