SHOWstudio’s latest season of fashion film, The Fashion Body, is an exploration and celebration of the human body through a unique combination of fashion and moving image. Launched in July there are over thirty fashion creatives challenged to contribute a personal and distinctive fashion film to the season each focusing on a different area of the human body and using fashion items to adorn it.
The latest contribution to the series is from hairstylist Sam McKnight (pictured) providing “some fancy follicles in his cinematic and indeed glow-in-the-dark vision of hair”.
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- Kyle Bean's tactile simulacrums are brought to life with wit and precision
- Margot Bowman rethinks the selfie and the future of personalisation
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"