Nice work by Amsterdam based design studio Lesley Moore, founded by Karin van den Brandt and Alex Clay. Pictured is their recent poster design and invitation for the exhibition Fashion for Thought by Alexander van Slobbe.
“The exhibition honours designer Alexander van Slobbe – master of refined, minimalist design and front runner of the Dutch Modernism that is characteristic of Dutch fashion design.”
- Mercedes-Benz team up with Ace Norton, Homer Hans Bryant and Sandy Liang for new short
- Rob Hunter illustrates Robert Louis Stevenson poem for The Land of Nod
- A photographic history of America by National Geographic
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity