Nice work by Amsterdam based design studio Lesley Moore, founded by Karin van den Brandt and Alex Clay. Pictured is their recent poster design and invitation for the exhibition Fashion for Thought by Alexander van Slobbe.
“The exhibition honours designer Alexander van Slobbe – master of refined, minimalist design and front runner of the Dutch Modernism that is characteristic of Dutch fashion design.”
- Submit Saturdays: First impressions and Cover Pages
- A futuristic framework for the retrospective of pioneering “total design” advocate Ove Arup
- Cool off with this week's Best of the Web and who to follow on social media
- Elena Éper's spirited illustrations to make you smile and squirm
- Pencil Bandit and Grey London produce quirky branded stings for E4
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Chris (Simpsons Artist)'s surreal but accurate illustrations of creative jobs
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Photographer Adrienne Salinger’s series of teenage bedrooms from the 90s
- Is it ever OK to work for free?