Another gem from the Designs of the Year show for you this morning, this time from collective ‘TheGreenEyl’ with the satisfyingly titled ‘Appeel’.
There’s nothing I like more than a good pun, except when it’s paired with something even more satisfying and TheGreenEyl have done just that. A beautiful interactive installation, which changes depending on human intervention, reaffirming that a simple device well executed can be as brilliant as the most intricate, compicated concepts.
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Vibrant and bold work from French illustrator Mary Lou Faure
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood