Another gem from the Designs of the Year show for you this morning, this time from collective ‘TheGreenEyl’ with the satisfyingly titled ‘Appeel’.
There’s nothing I like more than a good pun, except when it’s paired with something even more satisfying and TheGreenEyl have done just that. A beautiful interactive installation, which changes depending on human intervention, reaffirming that a simple device well executed can be as brilliant as the most intricate, compicated concepts.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery