Another gem from the Designs of the Year show for you this morning, this time from collective ‘TheGreenEyl’ with the satisfyingly titled ‘Appeel’.
There’s nothing I like more than a good pun, except when it’s paired with something even more satisfying and TheGreenEyl have done just that. A beautiful interactive installation, which changes depending on human intervention, reaffirming that a simple device well executed can be as brilliant as the most intricate, compicated concepts.
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And the finest people to follow on social
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work