So it’s the last post today in the UK and we’re doing the same. From all of us here have a very Merry Christmas and we’ll see you some time in the new year.
Pictured is this year’s Carnaby St, don’t know who’s responsible but nice all the same. Answers on a postcard and I’ll get a link up.
— I’m reliably informed they are designed by Paul Dart, who has created the Carnaby Christmas Decorations. ‘The inspiration for this year’s decorations came from the childhood fantasy of a white Christmas and the delight in creating snowmen from the first fall of snow. ‘ Thanks Roberta!
- Sam Pilling, Hattie Newman, Phil Sharp and Kit Caless at Nicer Tuesdays September
- Stephanie Unger’s instinctive illustrations use bright colours and simple shapes
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Nobrow co-founder Sam Arthur shares his favourite books
- Photographer Laura Pannack finds inspiration in a Romanian folk tale
- Ho Tam, the one-man-band publisher
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf