So it’s the last post today in the UK and we’re doing the same. From all of us here have a very Merry Christmas and we’ll see you some time in the new year.
Pictured is this year’s Carnaby St, don’t know who’s responsible but nice all the same. Answers on a postcard and I’ll get a link up.
— I’m reliably informed they are designed by Paul Dart, who has created the Carnaby Christmas Decorations. ‘The inspiration for this year’s decorations came from the childhood fantasy of a white Christmas and the delight in creating snowmen from the first fall of snow. ‘ Thanks Roberta!
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Kent Andreason's globetrotting adventures documented through nuanced observations
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August