So it’s the last post today in the UK and we’re doing the same. From all of us here have a very Merry Christmas and we’ll see you some time in the new year.
Pictured is this year’s Carnaby St, don’t know who’s responsible but nice all the same. Answers on a postcard and I’ll get a link up.
— I’m reliably informed they are designed by Paul Dart, who has created the Carnaby Christmas Decorations. ‘The inspiration for this year’s decorations came from the childhood fantasy of a white Christmas and the delight in creating snowmen from the first fall of snow. ‘ Thanks Roberta!
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again